Saturday, December 29, 2007

To the place where I find peace again

Hello Earthlings! I have had a hectic week. Ha ha.
Okay, yesterday had to go back to school for Cca purposes.
After that Sissie and I head down to JEC to eat over @ PizzaHut.
:D :D




Sissie's veggies soup. Healthy ehhhhhh.


Cream of chicken, ha ha.


TWINS.


Okay I must be lame to take this.


Eating eating, at nothing.


Sissie's personal pan pizza.




Looks like pangsai RIGHT RIGHT! HAHAHA.


Side dish.

After that we felt like eating dessert, so we ordered an ice-cream.
So here came this China looking girl. We ordered, she went to make.
But surprisely, she didnt add it into our receipt.


So we didnt get charged for this icecream! Dishonest, I know :x

Went to IMM. Walked around, went to see Sissie and my ex boss.
:D
He gave us some egg salad with biscuits. YUM.
Homed, rested and I woke up with a terrible and awful headache.
Got changed and went to my cousin's house over @ Serangoon.


Was it real? Or just a game.


Would you catch me as I fall?

Went for dinner at the herbal steamboat place again.
Check out my archives to see the previous entry about this hee hee.
:D




Carlsberg, probably the best beer in the world HAHA.




HAHAHAH.




We got stunned when we saw this sign!


So I went to take a closer look :D


PRETTY MUMMY.




Uh huh.


SIS MIKA ME.

Played with Mika, Yogi, talked to cousin and watch tv.
We stayed there till 11pm. And we went home, so shagged yo.
:D

Today, I practically rotted at home seriously.
So I did my FNN homework. Okay, now Mdm Aishah wont scold me :D
Lame arse.

***

Do you guys wanna see a small mohawk?
DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU?!

Even if you said no I'll still show it to you HAHAHAH.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


\M/ ON BABY.

Okay, I'll blog more after New Year's Eve (Sunday/Monday) or something.
:D
School starts in exactly 4 days? Do correct me if Im wrong.

HAHAHAH.

***

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose. You're everything.

No comments: